Terms & conditions
Welcome to d3Press!
These terms conditions outline the rules regulations for the use of d3Press’s Website, located at http://www.d3press.us/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms conditions. Do not continue to use d3Press if you do not agree to take all of the terms conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms Conditions, Privacy Statement Disclaimer Notice all Agreements: “Client”, “You” “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website compliant to the Company’s terms conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, d3Press and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on d3Press. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from d3Press for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from d3Press
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from d3Press
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from d3Press
- Redistribute content from d3Press
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post exchange opinions information in certain areas of the website. d3Press does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views opinions of d3Press,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views opinions of the person who post their views opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, d3Press shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
d3Press reserves the right to monitor all Comments to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms Conditions.
You warrant represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website have all necessary licenses consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant d3Press a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit authorize others to use, reproduce edit any of your Comments in any all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party its products and/or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law consulting firms; and
- educational institutions trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of d3Press; (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party its products or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to d3Press. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of d3Press’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms conditions it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to follow these linking terms conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties conditions relating to our website the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations prohibitions of liability set in this Section elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website the information services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.