Fundbox Business Loans Review 2021
Established in 2013, Fundbox has served more than 70,000 small businesses with loans backed by investor partners. Borrowers can obtain revolving lines of credit of up to $100,000.
- Loan amounts range from $1,000 to $100,000.
- Funds may be available the next business day.
- There is no minimum FICO credit score.
- The longest loan term is 24 weeks, or about six months.
- Unlike many other business lenders, Fundbox charges a weekly fee on each amount drawn from the line of credit.
Fundbox offers revolving lines of credit.
Businesses can obtain lines of credit of up to $100,000, with terms ranging from 12 to 24 weeks. There is no origination fee.
Fundbox does not have a minimum credit score requirement. However, borrowers should have a minimum of $50,000 in annual revenue. Fundbox requires at least two months of activity in a supported accounting program or three months of transactions in a business bank account.
Loans can be approved within minutes disbursed within the next business day.
Fundbox has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau an excellent rating with Trustpilot.
- Small businesses that seek revolving lines of credit
- Small businesses that can pay off loans quickly
- Small businesses that want rapid funding