HIMSSCast: Highlights from HIMSS22 | Healthcare IT News
Hi from HIMSS22! We’re on the ground in sunny Orlando, Florida, for Global Conference.
In this episode, Healthcare IT News Senior Editor Kat Jercich is joined by Executive Editor Mike Miliard Executive Editor Susan Morse to talk about what they’ve seen at the conference predictions for next year.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Play!
- Using the hard lessons of COVID-19 as inspiration moving forward.
- The importance of using data to address inequities.
- Data cleanliness governance as AI takes a larger role in healthcare.
- How clinicians can be supported in times of increasing stress burnout.
- What cybersecurity experts have to say about ransomware.
- How the pandemic has accelerated change.
- Any predictions for next year?
More about this episode:
HIMSS22 opening keynote: ‘What will we do to reimagine health together?’
‘Recognize it, monitor it, audit it’: Taking action to avoid biased healthcare AI
Health inequity solutions require data, analytics awareness turned into action
To work toward health equity, ‘be a data detective’
National Coordinator: TEFCA will enable ‘North Star’ architecture for public health
60 Minutes correspondent Scott Pelley addresses workforce challenges at HIMSS22